Either way, I'm of to bed. I have to drive to Vegas tomorrow and I need some sort of sleep. My poor body is still battered from pushing Gabez up the hill on his bike while he kept the brakes on.
Friday, January 3, 2014
The third day is always the hardest!
I almost didn't post tonight. I was finishing up a late night adult conversation with my husband while the kids were in bed (one of them in my bed, mind you) when I thought about it. I blew it off and mentally prepared for my failure (yet again) of doing something daily. But, then I remembered that I finally found a great website with a whole bunch of new workout routines (as recommended by a fellow Redditor). I am not fat by any means, but I am out of shape, with broken body parts, and going into a surrogate pregnancy. I want to get my butt into the best shape it can be in before I have little minions implanted in my womb. Back on topic, though, and you now know that the reason I really want to keep up with this blog is because I also want to keep up with those workouts (after I try them and can positively - or negatively - review them I'll include a link to the workouts). And, it will be great practice for when I start the surrogacy blog. I was going to start it when the process started, but I realized it started six months ago and the blog would be very sporadic and boring. Maybe since we're in the middle of contract negotiations, I'll start it now.
Location:
Lake Havasu City Lake Havasu City
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment